Up until now, companies have only been able to passively advertise within their company listing in the Directory. We have decided to improve on this, given that many companies are active professionals who can offer best advice to the brides on the site. With this in mind, we want to provide areas for companies to actively communicate with brides.
- Professionals from companies will be able to engage in discussions and respond to questions in the forum.
- Professionals will be able to showcase positive feedback from our brides in their profile.
- Professionals will have the option to place adverts in the new Pro Shops (similar to Marketplace).
- Category ‘’Directory’’ is changed to ‘’Professionals’’.
- Company presentations on the site will no longer be called Company Listing but Professional Profile.
Where do I find my new Profile?Changes that you used to do in your Company Listing, will now be done in your Professional Profile at the new address www.finalstitch-pro.co.uk (username and password remains the same).
What’s the difference between
www.finalstitch.co.uk and www.finalstitch-pro.co.uk?
- Finalstitch.co.uk is for brides and future brides. Among other things, the site includes a category called Professionals, where brides can find products and services suited to them.
- Finalstitch-pro.co.uk is a tool for Professionals (companies) to communicate with brides on the site Finalstitch.co.uk. Companies can manage their Professional Profile there, communicate with brides, answer their questions, write blogs and place adverts in the PRO shops. Everything that you create on finalstitch-pro.co.uk will appear on finalstitch.co.uk.
Who is a Professional?We use the word ‘’Professional’’ when referring to people who present their services on the site. These are for example, head of companies, sole-traders, marketing or communication directors etc. We do not call these ‘’companies’’. A company is not a human being. Behind every company there is a real person. And we call these ‘’Professionals’’. If you have a company and a presentation on our site (or you are considering it), we would be happy if it would be ‘’you’’ - a person with a real face and name, who would be talking with our brides and future brides and offering them your products.
What features does the Professional Profile offer you?
Everything that you used to do in your Company listing you will now be able to do via www.finalstitch-pro.co.uk.
The Forum section is a strong part of Finalstitch.co.uk. Our brides give advice to each other and share their valuable experiences there. In the Forum, you can highlight your expertise by contributing to discussions with your professional advice. Build up your reputation by answering their questions and help out brides with their wedding issues.
Brides on our site who have had their wedding, have the opportunity to recommend wedding suppliers they were particualry happy with within their wedding photo album. If you have an active Professional Profile, this positive customer feedback will be automatically displayed in your profile.
PRO Shops are like the Marketplace, which already works very well. Marketplace is an area in which brides can sell their second hand wedding goods.
PRO Shops will be a place where you can add your products and offer them to future brides. PRO shops will be connected to the Marketplace, and it is this connection that will bring future brides to your adverts.
Talk directly with our brides. Show case your work. Ask brides for their opinions. Share behind-the-scene information. Give advanced notice of your special offers and latest deals to our brides. Keep in touch with existing customers. Publishing articles and short messages will allow you to achieve all of this. Articles and short messages that you write in your Professional Profile on www.finalstitch-pro.co.uk will be displayed in the Professional Photoblogs on the site www.finalstitch.co.uk. Brides and future brides will be able to see them and comment on them.